Dr Karen is regarded as one of Australia’s Prominent Relationship and Parenting Authorities and Leading Clinical Hypnotherapist.
The range of modalities Dr Karen utilises in her therapy is broad. Her vast experience and education enables her to use a combination of a variety of treatments created for every individual client. Some of her therapeutic work involves CBT, Solution Focued, Gestalt, EFT, Transactional Analysis (TA), plus much more. Dr Karen teaches a variety of therapies to other Counsellors, Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists.
By using a variety of specific therapies designed for each person enables transformation, growth and reconnection.
Karen has had extensive training allowing her to work with individuals, couples and corporate professionals to identify repetitive patterns of behaviour and to change psychological structures that promote personal growth and development.
Karen loves speaking to large and corporate groups entertaining them on a variety of topical matters. She continues to appear on national television and radio discussing current matters and issues.
- Lifestyle Doctor in Sociology
- Masters degree in International Family Studies
- Post Graduate Degree in Counselling of Family Therapies & Children, Grief and Loss, Addictions
- Diploma of Professional Counselling
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certified Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner
- Naturopathic Nutritionist
- Herbal Medicine Practitioner
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Registered Therapist with Workcover / iCare
- Level 2 E.F.T. Practitioner
- Appointed Family Mediator with Attorney General’s Dept (FDRP)
- World Kindness Australia Ambassador
- Registered Supervisor with the Australian College of Supervisors
- Professional Member of Psychotherapy and Counsellors Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Professional member of Australian Hypnotherapy Assoc. (AHA)
- Registered iCare Provider
- Registered Family Mediator with Attorney General’s Department
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider