Dr Karen conducts both personal training and Webinar training on a range of subjects. She trains therapists to work in areas relating to family, couples, parenting and relationships. Karen runs Webinars on ensuring your relationship remains happy and strong forever, training for Parents on how to manage their child’s behaviours and how to balance your work and family life.
She writes for a number of magazines and newspapers giving advice to readers on a wide range of topics including managing our behaviours and self-beliefs, dealing with others, communication, and creating a happy relationship and family.
Counselling Qualifications include:
- PhD of Philosophy in Sociology
- Master of International Family Studies
- Grad. Dip. in Counselling with major in Family Relationships and Children
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- Certified Supervisor for peers
- Cert4 in workplace training and assessment